Tuesday, December 6, 2011

So much to update

I was so good at updating this blog when I was pregnant with Jordyn... But of course that was before I was chasing around a toddler.

Holy cow, my daughter is an animal! Please don't get me wrong, I love her to death, she is a wonderful kid, but she is still a toddler. Everything is about independence these days with Miss Jordyn. She is over strollers and highchairs which make shopping and meal time so much fun. Now that I'm pregnant and getting larger by the day it is getting harder and harder to chase her. I'm sure we are quite the show together in the mall.

Jordyn is incredibly smart, picking up new words every day... Some of her latest are "disgusting," and "Christmas." She also loves singing her "ABC's," and "Itsy Bitsy Spider." She goes nuts over water... Swimming, washing her hands, and doing dishes are favorite pastimes. She is amazing and such a blessing.

Over Thanksgiving we found out that we're expecting a BOY!!! We couldn't be more excited and I'm pretty sure Scott feels like he is on top of the world, he has already predicted the 2032 Rose Bowl MVP :). In other great news, my blood clot appears to be gone!!! I am off bed rest!!! I am so happy that this baby boy is growing perfectly and and that everything is going well.

I'm still not working, but actually getting to enjoy the time at home with Jordyn before baby boy comes. Today we went to the Lynnwood pool and played for 2 hours! She had so much fun and is now taking a very long nap :) I feel so acomplished when I've worn her out, and have earned a little down time to myself. Scott is still out of state and Jordyn and I miss him like crazy. We're excited to have him back for 10 days during Christmas.

In other updates, my Dad's cancer has spread and we're continueing to ask for prayers. He will be starting a new drug today and we have very high hopes for this one. He is a fighter and everyday I am amazed by his strength and positive attitude.

I'm hoping to be able to post some pictures soon, I'm not sure how to do at from my iPad just yet, but at 21 weeks I have gained 14 pounds (over achiever) and have a huge belly to show for it. Thank you for checking in on my family.

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on the baby boy! Woohoo!! And I'm sending prayers and positive thoughts out to your dad - hope he gets better.

    ReplyDelete